Scheduled Hitting Academy Clinics
Check out our list of currently scheduled clinics. If you don’t see one near you, please fill out the Hitting Academy Clinic Interest Form and let us know of your interest!
- July 10, 2019 – Menifee, CA
- July 11, 2019 – Orange County, CA
- July 16, 2019 – Lacey, WA
- July 18, 2019 – Seattle, WA
- July 22, 2019 – Portland, OR
- July 23, 2019 – Medford, OR : Proceeds from Medford clinics will be donated to Tommy Amundson. We will go to a second day if we get enough sign-ups!
- July 26, 2019 – Sacramento, CA
- August 6, 2019 – San Jose, CA
- August 8, 2019 – Sacramento, CA
- August 13, 2019 – Simi Valley, CA
The clinic in Medford, OR is a very special clinic for a very close friend of mine, Tommy Amundson. We have played ball together and been close friends for over 15 years. Tommy was a timber faller for 45 years, and he was helping someone cut some firewood. A branch fell and knocked him out, causing him to fall to the ground from a 6’ platform. Among other injuries, he broke his neck and back and is now a complete T4 paraplegic.
Proceeds from the Medford clinics will be donated to Tommy to help cover the extensive medical bills and equipment that are not paid for by his insurance. If you’d like to follow updates on his progress, go to Facebook and search for a group called “Journey through Craig”. His daughter Tracey gives great updates there.
The family is also hosting a surprise homecoming party for Tommy in Red Bluff on September 13, 2019. If you’d like more information, search Facebook for “Tom Amundson’s Homecoming.” Tickets for the party can also be purchased directly from the website at www.tom-amundson-homecoming.ticketleap.com/tickets.